Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Swimming!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Today, we all went swimming.  It was so nice to have Chad with us.  We played in the family pool for 2 hours, then moved to the deeper lap pool.  I got Ri to take his swim test, again, and this time he passed enough to go on the water slide.  It was so fun hearing him say, "Cowabunga!" before sliding down.    We had Subway for dinner and Caed and Riley ate almost a full foot long EACH!  My growing boys!

Tomorrow is Caed's first day of Rock Band Camp.  His lunch is all packed and ready to go.  All I have to do tomorrow morning is get his keyboard in the car and go.  I'm so excited for him!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment