Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Gum and Piano

Friday, July 20, 2012

Dylan had bubble gum, but I didn't want Mika to know.  Every time Mika would ask Dylan what he had, he would say "Nothing".  Finally, Mika got fed up and the next time Dyl said "Nothing", Mika said, "Thats ok, I didn't want to know anyway.".  I just about died laughing hearing my sweet almost 3 year old sound just like me!  I love that girl!

In other news, Caed got asked to participate in a one week band camp by his theater teacher, Erin.  She knows that Caed plays the piano and he's great at making up songs and plays.  Caed is so excited!  At the end of the week, the kids will perform for all the parents and they have even been invited to open up a kids fair on Saturday.  I can't wait to watch Caed on stage!  He is such a natural performer.  And he loves to be on stage.  I absolutely love that boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment