Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Swimming

Thursday, July 12, 2012

We went swimming again today.  I love that I can take the kids to an indoor pool and not have to worry about potential sunburns.  Caed is such a great swimmer!  Riley is just as great, but he lacks the confidence to take and pass the swim test.  So, for now, I have to get into the pool with Ri and he has to stay close to me.  This wouldn't be a problem, if I didn't have to stay close to Dylan and Mika as well.  After Emme turns 3, all the kids will be back in swim class.  I'm hoping that will give Ri the confidence to take and pass the test.

Tomorrow is the last day of our "vacation".  So far, no plans.  I guess we'll see where tomorrow takes us, if it takes us anywhere away from home.

Till then,

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment