Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Planning, planning, planning

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I have been planning Mika's birthday party for about 11 months now.  I have too many great ideas, and too little money and time.  I know her party will be small, but I would still like to go all out for it.  I would like to make a ruffled tablecloth; some fabric pom poms to hang in one corner; a shabby chic fabric bunting to go in front of the china cabinet; tutus, wands and crowns for the girls; and special displays for the food and drinks.  I'm planning on petite fours instead of cupcakes and just one small cake for Mika.  I'm thinking about having a mixture of fruit next to the sweets.  Since her party is after lunch, I don't have to worry about really feeding anyone, just stuffing them full of sugar - marshmallows, chocolate, lollipops, and who knows what else.  I want this to be special.  I want a ceiling full of balloons and pink everywhere.  I want to cover up all the walls where the kids drew on.  I want gobs of fabric everywhere.  I want it to be as magical as Mika is.  If only I could get someone to donate all the fabric I need.  Lol

Well, back to planning!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment