Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Froggy Pool

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mimi watched the kids for a while this afternoon while I had an appointment.  The kids LOVE going to Mimi and Papa's house to hang out!  After my appointment, we all went to the local swimming pool.  The kids call it the Froggy Pool because of the baby slide that is shaped like a frog.  It is their favorite pool.  There's a volleyball net in the deeper end, which is about 3ft deep, a rope and lilypad walk, and two waterslides.  We had so much fun!  After the pool, we went to dinner at a little burger joint called Sandeez.  It was seriously one of the best burgers I've ever had!  I can't wait to go back!

Mimi has two neighbor girls over to help watch the kids and to go to the pool with us.  What a help those girls were!  And M LOVED them.  I may have just found two non-family baby-sitters if I ever need them.

M is now sleeping soundly in my bed and the boys are in their room playing games.  I gave them till 8:30 tonight to just chill out and relax before bed.

What started out as a very stressful day, has ended beautifully.  I love days like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment