Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Swimming Fun

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I took the kids swimming yesterday.  We all had so much fun!  We spent about 2 1/2 hours in the pool just playing and enjoying ourselves.  M didn't want her floaties and she is so brave, that I had to stay with her the whole time and catch her as she jumped in the pool.  She is going to be a full-fledged swimmer in no time!  C and R played water tag with some other kids.  D just wanted to hang with his bros.  I am actually sore today from swimming with up to 4 kids on me and from chasing after them in my own game of pool tag.  :)

1 comments:

ChadNBlevins said...

So glad you took them to the pool!

Post a Comment