Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Great Day

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yesterday, was such a great day! First, the kids and I took the van for an oil change and wash.  The kids were so thrilled to go through the car wash!  We then watched the other cars go through the wash while we waited for our car.  C and I talked about the technicalities of all the different soaps and sprayers.

After the car wash, we ran two errands and ate lunch.  R wanted queso, again, so off to Serrano's we went. C has a naturally loud voice and I was getting frustrated of having to tell him to keep his voice down.  That, and having M on my lap and R and D squished up against me, was putting me in a bad mood.  The kids, however, were so happy! I looked at them and thought, 'The fact that I want them to be quiet is my issue, not there's. I was self-consious of people staring and talking about my "unrulely" kids.  My kids are happy and exuberant. I'm very lucky that my kids are who they are and I don't want them to change just to suit others.  So I let them be happy and loud, but not too loud. And I found myself smiling and laughing with them. I let go of my issues and enjoyed my fun-loving, amazing kids.  We all left laughing and full.

Today, Nana took C swimming while I stayed home with the other 3.  The littles were both very fussy all morning long, but I made the best out of it and kissed and tickled them until they felt better.  M wanted uppy, so she spent most of the morning in my arms. She is so snuggly! After lunch, R made chocolate pudding.  It was so good!He loves to cook and wants to be a chef and own a World Restaurant someday.  Now, everyone is chillin' before getting ready for vacation next week.  Can't wait!

I sure do love my kiddos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment