Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


It's been too long

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I haven't made a post since before Mika's party!  Bad blogging Momma!  Mika's party was so much fun!  I was so nervous about getting everything done in time!  The tutus and cros were a hit with the littl girls as were the necklaces, rings, bracelets, and ear rings I got as favors.  I cut out 90 paper dolls and their clothes the night before for the goodie bags.

Now, let's talk yummies!  I made petite fours instead of the usual cupcakes or large cake.  They were so good!  I may have to make them more often.  I als made a 3 layer, pink ombre cake for Mika.  It was only 6 inches round, but it fed everyone, even after all the petite fours!

Most important, Mika had a wonderful time!  She still talks about how much she liked having her friends come over to celebrate with her.  I am so glad I could give her such a magical birthday party.  Now I have to plan for next year!

Pictures will come as soon as I get some time on the computer.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment