Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Fiesta

Friday, August 10, 2012

Caed and I went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas yesterday.  We got there at 11am and left at 9:30pm.  What an awesome day we had!  We hit some park rides first, had lunch at Johnny Rocket's, then headed to the water park.  We spent a good 4 hours going on water rides, lazing on the lazy river, enjoying the pool, and catching some waves in the Texas shaped wave pool.  When the water park closed at 7, we headed back into the main part of the park and hit more coasters and the ferris wheel.

We rode the Scooby Doo ride twice, Pandamonium spinning car coaster 3 times, and various other rides before the park closed.  At 9pm, the fireworks and laser show started. It was Caed's first time seeing fireworks live.  He was mesmerized!  And I got to see the fireworks through his eyes.  I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them!

I loved spending the whole day with only Caed.  We both needed the one-on-one time.  And I got to share my thorough love for roller coasters with my oldest son.  Of course, I already knew he loved coaster, but this time I got to focus solely on Caed.  I got to learn what he liked, and what scared him, about each ride.  It was great hanging out with him.  He's such a big boy!  He's not a baby anymore.  And I'm ok with that.  I love the boy he is and the young man I can see him becoming.

I love you Caed.  I feel so lucky to be your mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment