Pages

Life with the angels

Welcome to the day to day life of me, the hubby, and our 4 angels.
Kathy - Mom
Chad - Dad
Caed - oldest angel
Riley - second angel
Dylan - third angel
Mika - forth and only girl angel


Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today was the first Thanksgiving that I cooked. We couldn't make it to the big family shindig, so we stayed home. It was wonderful! The food was great. Ri tried pumpkin pie for the first time and LOVED it. Beanie helped me make fresh whipped cream. Caed loved the apple pie. Emmy loved the mac and cheese. We played a game in which we each had to secretly say 4 thing we are thankful, then everyone else has to guess what each person said. At the end, we saw who got the most right. Beanie and I tied. I can't wait to put this all in a book so we can see what everyone says year after year.
After lunch, we all went to the park across the street. Caed and Mika rode their bikes, while Ri and Beanie rode their scooters. I grabbed my rollerblades and skated with them. They loved watching Momma skate! It was only my third time in 12 years! I did take a little fall, but nothing bad. It was funny though. :-)
I am so thankful for my wonderful little family! What a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment